Update – 2019/07/14 – Beta 6 Released!
- A cross-platform music player and music library with a simple but powerful interface.
- Free and Libre software that treats you with respect.
- For people who have a lot of albums and songs on their computer and want to listen to them without any headaches.
- Similar to Foobar2000.
- Not anything like iTunes or Spotify.
- Available on Linux and Windows.
- Support for all popular audio file formats, and some esoteric audio formats.
(mp3, flac, ogg, alac, wav, wma, m4a, m4b, m4r, aac, aiff, ac3, amr, au, mka, ra, and voc)
- Library Scanner/Updater
- Artist, Album, Track, and Playlist views
- Simple Tag Editor
- Custom Playlist Manager
- Global Hotkeys
- Light and dark themes
- History, queue, m3u and folder exporting
- Tag error log
- Artist and Album artwork display
|Previous versions available here.|
Please submit bug reports on GitHub. They are appreciated.